Skip to main content

New Website Address & New Email 2018!

Hi Everyone! Update here after 10 years online,( 2007-2017) I now  have a new website & email address, as of August 2017!

You can now find my jewelry designs or contact me for custom orders at:

www.christyrobinsondesign.com (no S now on designs)

My current working emails are:

Info@christyrobinsondesign.com
or

christyrobinsondesign@protonmail.com

Also my old website christyrobinsondesigns.com is no longer working and also the email address's (christyrobinsondesigns@yahoo.com and christyrobinsondesign@yahoo.com) are no longer working as well!!! So if you are trying to  contact me on either of those I will not be getting your email.

I am on IG as crobinsondesign
Twitter: crobinsondesign
FB: crobinsondesign
Blog: christyrobinsondesign.com